Malaga Camp
About Us

Who We Are!

 

Malaga Camp begin in 1869 as an annual revival camp meeting.  Through almost 150 years, the Camp has continued that tradition as well as enhanced and expanded into additional ministries.

Today Malaga Camp sits on the same location in a 23-acre wooded grove.  The center of the facilities continues to be our large tabernacle which seats over 400.  Additional facilities include a modern, spacious dining hall to facilitate meals during the Camp Meeting as well as for the summer camp programs for youth.  There are five dormitories on the campus.  A beautiful swimming pool and athletic fields provide recreation areas for those participating in these summer programs.

A spacious Guest House was constructed to provide a retreat ministry for the Christian community year-round.  This center is an ideal facility for individual meditation and reflection as well as church retreats.

Malaga Camp today has a total of 30 buildings including a small chapel, ice cream store, camp office and cottages for rent.  In additional a small community of 100 full time and part-time residents has grown-up within the Camp to support these ministries.

The Camp operations are supervised by a Board of Directors elected from the membership of property owners.

Malaga Camp is a ministry raised up for the purpose of Christian renewal, challenge for conversion, and the call to spiritual holiness.  We seek to accomplish these goals through Biblical preaching, sound doctrinal teaching and inspirational programs of an evangelical nature.